Online Degree in Accounting
Request more information about this program or apply online today!
The field of Accounting is exciting and demanding as a professional career. Our online degree in Accounting prepares students in
the areas of preparation of financial reports, statements, cost procedures, audits, and finance for business firms.
Due to corporate scandal and government legislation, such as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, the demand for accountants is at an all-time high. Every business in America must be ever-vigilant in terms of accounting. CPAs are now business advisors for every organization, which is the reason both large and small companies are experiencing an accounting job boom. The University of Northwestern Ohio offers both associate and baccalaureate online degrees in Accounting to prepare students for careers in this growing field.
Why choose the University of Northwestern Ohio to earn your accounting degree?
- You can transfer an associate's degree from other regionally accredited institutions.
- You will be taught by experienced business professionals in the accounting field, who are committed to providing a quality education with the focus on each student.
- You will take entry-level accounting courses during the first quarter of enrollment.
- UNOH is constantly assessing and developing new accounting programs to prepare students for a variety of accounting careers and certifications.
- Through an innovative mix of instruction, applied skills development and personal attention, you'll be challenged to think, develop communication abilities, and apply technology in efficient ways.
Upon graduating with an accounting degree, you will find that our innovative programs will have prepared you for these rewarding
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Payroll Accountant
- Certified Fraud Accountant
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Certified Management Accountant
- Certified Financial Accountant
- Plant Controller
- Financial Analyst