Financial Aid - Types of Aid
Types of Aid Available Home
Colleges of: Business, Health Professions, & Occupational Professions Scholarships
College of Applied Technologies Scholarships
Maintaining Financial Aid
Numerous scholarships are available to students attending the University of Northwestern Ohio. Students who choose to apply for scholarships from outside sources may be required to adhere to certain requirements under that scholarship. Students who receive University of Northwestern Ohio-sponsored scholarships must meet and maintain the following requirements:
- Scholarship will be divided over the number of sessions/quarters in a program.
- Scholarship must be used for tuition only (excluding lab fees, books, and housing).
- Scholarship is void if student withdraws for more than one session/quarter over course of program. Exceptions: military duty/medical reasons, with verification.
- If student chooses to withdraw, he/she will return at the University's current tuition rate (excluding withdrawal for verified military/medical reasons).
- To remain eligible for the University of Northwestern Ohio scholarships, students must remain in good academic standing (2.5). One session/quarter of probation will be granted if the student falls below an accumulative 2.5 g.p.a.
- Scholarships must be used by January following high school graduation.
- The Scholarship is applicable for the original major enrolled. (A financial aid counselor should be consulted if a change in major occurs)
- A student must not violate any student code of conduct rule that leads to suspension from the University. Violation of any such conduct rule will result in immediate loss of the scholarship.
UNOH Sponsored Scholarships
College of Business Scholarships
College of Technologies Scholarships