At UNOH, we understand how important obtaining an MBA degree can be to advancing your career. We know your MBA should be affordable, interactive, and academically rigorous. That’s why UNOH’s MBA program is comprehensive and challenging, yet flexible enough to fit your lifestyle.
WHY CHOOSE THE UNOH MBA PROGRAM?
UNOH offers its MBA through two formats: One-Night-A-Week or 100% online!
- Take classes at your own pace, full-time or part-time
- When taking classes full time, you can complete your MBA in just 18 months!
UNOH's Graduate Program is one of the most affordable MBAs in Ohio!
- Lower tuition than other private universities in Ohio, and tuition includes textbooks.
- No GMAT or GRE score required.
- 90% of UNOH students receive financial aid!
- UNOH is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) and the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- An MBA Degree from UNOH qualifies you for greater career opportunities and generates new pathways toward leadership positions.
- UNOH’s MBA Program is designed around academic cohorts, both online and one-night-a-week, that allow students and professors to learn from one another and engage on a weekly basis.
- There are two (2) start dates for the One-Night-a-Week MBA program - fall and spring quarters. There are four (4) starts for the online MBA program – fall, winter, spring, and summer quarters.
- One-Night-a-Week courses meet from 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays.
- The program can be completed in 18 months at full-time status (2 courses per quarter).
- One-Night-a-Week Cost: $420.00 per credit hour (this includes textbooks). Financial Aid is available.
- 100% Online Cost: $550.00 per credit hour (this includes textbooks). Financial Aid is available.
- Transferring credits accepted: 8
- Total courses: 12 (48 credit hours)
- Earned a bachelor's degree with a 2.50 cumulative grade point average or higher.
- Bachelor degree must be from a regionally accredited university. Bachelor degrees earned from an institution with national accreditation will be entered after two quarters of attendance at the University. At that time, the student must be in Good Standing (3.00 GPA).
- Complete a telephone interview with the Director of the MBA Program.
- Submit a personal statement:
In approximately 250-500 words, explain why you are pursuing an MBA and how your organizational and time management skills, creativity, and educational/work experience will contribute to your success in the program.
- Maintain enrollment in all designated classes.
- Meet all of the University of Northwestern Ohio's requirements for graduation.
Please contact Jeff Cary, Director of Adult Admissions at 419-998-3180 or email@example.com to apply for the program.
If you have any program-specific questions, please direct them to Michael Callahan at 419-998-3269 or firstname.lastname@example.org