- There are two (2) start dates for the MBA program - fall and spring.
- One-night-per-week courses meet (6 – 10 p.m.) on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays. A 100% online option is also available.
- The program can be completed in 18 months at full-time status (2 courses per quarter).
- Cost: $420.00 per credit hour (this includes textbooks) for the one-night-a-week option. Financial Aid is available.
- Cost: $550.00 per credit hour (this includes textbooks) for the online option. Financial Aid is available.
- Transferring credits accepted: 8
- Total courses: 13 (48 credit hours)
- Earned a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- For full admittance into the program (20-25 total student maximum), students must have earned a 3.0 or higher GPA on their undergraduate degree.
- For conditional admittance, students must have between a 2.5 – 2.99 GPA on their undergraduate degree.
- Complete a telephone interview with the Director of the MBA Program.
- Submit a personal statement:
In approximately 250-500 words, explain why you are pursuing an MBA and how your organizational and time management skills, creativity, and educational/work experience will contribute to your success in the program.
Please contact Jeff Cary, Director of Adult Admissions at 419-998-3180 or firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the program.
If you have any program specific questions, please direct them to Michael Callahan at 419-998-3269 or email@example.com