Military Transcripts

The University of Northwestern Ohio is happy to evaluate your military training to determine if transfer credit can be awarded toward your degree. UNOH also offers free, up-front evaluation of college transcripts. 

UNOH accepts the Joint Service Transcripts and CCAF, and honors credit equivalences defined by the American Council of Education (ACE) for military coursework, experience, testing programs such as CLEPS and DANTES.

Special Note:  Please be sure to notify if you order a Joint Service Transcript but have not submitted an application to the University.

To access your official military transcript, please visit:

Additonal Information

For more information contact:
Military Relations at 419-998-8437.